Meissner Jacquét is seeking a Client Services Coordinator to work with the Business Development Manager. The position will support a variety of sales and marketing activities that directly support the company’s business development efforts and service existing clients. Know someone perfect for the job or interested in applying? Read on for the job description.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with Business Development Manager regarding sales and marketing goals.
- Gathers, organizes, and inputs client and prospect data into CRM.
- Prepares various sales deliverables which directly support client acquisition.
- Assists with the preparation, maintenance, and distribution of marketing collateral and content creation for the Corporate Advertising Program.
- Coordinates client services that reinforce on-going sales and client retention process.
- Communicates directly with internal team, external clients and prospects.
- Coordinates and attends commercial real estate industry-related functions and activities, including NAIOP, trade show conventions, etc.
- Minimum three years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple, or team of, professionals engaged in the sale of professional services. Two years’ experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry with competence in industry terminology and concepts that support the job description. Strong marketing knowledge. College degree required.
Critical Skills & Attributes
- Computer Skills: Baseline proficiency including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop), and other software deemed necessary by the Organization. Tested prior to hire and expected to learn other position-related systems on the job.
- Financial Ability: Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to abstract a lease.
Meissner Jacquét values our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to their success is enhanced by our competitive salary and our extensive benefits package including: paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company.
Qualified applicants apply today!
View the complete job description or to respond to this opportunity, please send resume with salary history to HR@meissnerjacquet.com. Please be sure to place Client Services Coordinator in the subject line.
About Meissner Jacquét
Founded in 1992, Meissner Jacquét Commercial Real Estate Services is a highly-skilled team of real estate problem solvers, risk managers, and trusted advisors who provide exceptional commercial property management and asset management services to our clients. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Meissner Jacquét strives to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to the company’s processes, decisions, planning, and culture.